No one gets to predict correctly the future of a certain thing. But let us just imagine how would be the future or advancement of real estate.
An article from pxc.com enumerated some predictions. These are
- The global investable real estate universe will expand substantially, leading to a huge expansion in opportunity, especially in emerging economies.
- Fast-growing cities will present a wider range of risk and return opportunities.
- Technology innovation and sustainability will be key drivers for value.
- Collaborating with governments will become more important.
- Competition for prime assets will further intensify.
- A new and broader range of risks will emerge.
I also believe that there will be a huge expansion opportunity for the industry of real estate. As more countries emerge, people get to invest their money in a worthy venture. When countries get to be developed, its countrymen will get the right knowledge on where to wisely spend or invest their hard earned money.
We are well-familiar with the ongoing changes and development of technology and innovation. It is no doubt that real estate will go with the flow of changes. All paperwork will sooner be digitalized. In the nearest time, processing real estate transaction will be hassle free and not time consuming anymore. It is because of the technology and innovation advancement.
When people see and appreciate the real importance of real estate, the government will surely credit for it. People will tend to seek for government’s assistance. Thus, the government will get bigger role and importance for the real estate.
If good things will take effect in the future, struggles and difficulties will emerge too. Since real estate will be noticed for its importance, the competition will be tighter and it will get intense.